BeyondThe.Biz is a web site to help people get beyond the business of today into the “next big thing.”
In the early days, business recommendations were based on word of mouth. Today, “WoM” at Internet speed has changed how people interact with your company. Their behaviors, attitudes and opinions become real-time comments that can shape the perceptions and buying habits of tens of thousands or even millions of people – perhaps without you even noticing.
By trade, I am a marketing alchemist (or a marketing strategist who turns straw to gold).
Well, behaviors and existing data sets actually. People always want content that is relevant to them. Sometimes it is to help them make a better buying decision; perhaps help their family in some way or simply to learn. Mobile devices, tablets and internet-based communities fueled by the content explosion make this easier for them to access. And it opens an opportunity for you to go BeyondThe Biz and leverage their needs to a mutual benefit.
I find and quantify hidden opportunities for new money-saving and revenues that lie within the competencies of a company. Many of these come from often ignored content usage and patterns.
- I have led content, social media or analytics programs for numerous companies including Intel, Jabra and Destination ImagiNation.
- My analytics background stems from my broadcasting management days where you live and die by the ratings.
- My vision is several years down the road, which makes me useful with companies who are trying to make profits today and be ready to take advantage of emerging technological and behavioral changes.
- I work for a great international company with U.S. offices in New Hampshire and teach social media classes for the University of Tennessee.
- Strong experience in B2B (Business-to-Business) , B2C (Business-to-Consumer) and B2G (Business-to-Government) settings, as well as C2B and P2P (peer-to-peer).
- My family rocks.
This blog is where my own ideas and thoughts get to run free and are not those of any company that I do or have worked with, worked for or volunteered with. (I think I got everything).
Frequently, articles link to MediaBullseye.com, where I also write (frequently too late at night,) to help people wrap their head around emerging business opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact me at WayneNH gmail.com
I had never thought of the behavior I have of moving from one screen to anothe...
Yesterday I wrote a post by Robert Scoble on Mobile 3.0! Which had me thiniking ...
Thank you, Barbara. You really nailed it: "
it all lies in the importance of lis...
As someone who had planned to attend this year and at the last minute could not...
The Owl was lovin' downtown Austin. Looking forward to seeing you all there!